Views
Helpful
Replies

Downloadable ACL (ACS v4.1) on ASA

balsheikh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

My setup as follows, I've ACS v4.1 integrated with active directory as external database. I've planned to configure the downloadable ACL on ASA to restrict the user's access, had been done successfully, seem its working fine but I have one issue with my sloppy users, I don't want the users from different groups to exchange their credentials between themselves and therefore all of them will have the same privilege. I'm looking for a way to oblige the ACS or ASA to accept the user's credentials only once and in case the same credentials entered again while the first user still login ACS or ASA will refuse the request.

Any way to apply this idea !!

Regards

3 Replies 3

rochopra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

configure accounting on ASA and configure max-sessions=1 in ACS under Group/User setup.

~Rohit

Hi Rohit,

all my users credentails are resides on AD so I believe I can't use max-sessions under the User setup, but If I used the same under Group setup is it means all the users belong to this group will have only one session !!

could you plz shed more light on this..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: