cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Web VPN Applet Window size increase

talha_490
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured ASA for Cisco Anyconnect SSL Client and Cisco Secure Desktop. When the user does SSH a new window or applet appears and i am able to do ssh properly.

the applet or window size where ssh is appearing, is very small. i need to increase the size of applet window. How can i do that.

8 Replies 8

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

Dear smalkeric,

the ssl vpn is working fine but after that i need to ssh a server which i am doing through the web VPN screen. the problem is the applet window size is small i need to enlarge it

There might be a solution to your problem, but don't do this on a production ASA :). Also this might be a configuration not supported by Cisco TAC.

There is a file in the ssh-plugin.jar root called "conf.conf". Open the jar with winrar and edit this file to add these two lines:

Applet.disconnect = false (Already there)

Applet.detach = true

Applet.detach.fullscreen = true

But please be careful with this :)

Regards

Farrukh

Also you could try one more thing:

In the following location you will find a 'jta.html' file,

disk0:/csco_config/97/plugin/ssh

There you could try to edit the following line:

< applet id=tty codebase=\".\" archive=jta26.jar code=de.mud.jta.Applet width=590 height=360> < param name=Socket.host value=" + server + "> < param name=Socket.port value=" + port + ">

And change the height and width parameters to something larger:

width=590 height=360

Regards

Farrukh

I was able to increase the telnet window size to 1024x768. The window is now perfect. Thanks for this post.

I'm glad I could help.

First solution worked or the second one? :)

Regards

Farrukh

I did this one....

[QUOTE]

Also you could try one more thing:

In the following location you will find a 'jta.html' file,

There you could try to edit the following line:

< applet id=tty codebase=\".\" archive=jta26.jar code=de.mud.jta.Applet width=590 height=360> < param name=Socket.host value=" + server + "> < param name=Socket.port value=" + port + ">

And change the height and width parameters to something larger:

width=590 height=360

Regards

Farrukh

[/QUOTE]

Thanks again.

How do i get to dis folder?

I cannot find it in File Managment

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: