cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, too many transfer failures

Carlos Sanz
Level 5
Level 5

I have a problema with Cisco Contact Center Express 5.0(2). This contact Center is integrated with Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.1(2).

I add script from template icd.aef and i have 2 agent in status ready for CSQ.

the codec is G.711 in CCX and CUCM.

When I call a route point, all call go to CCX, but the 50% go in to queue and the rest reserve me the agent but not transfer. When CCX try to transfer the call in the debug received this error: "Contact id:120, Channel id:2; Reason: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, too many transfer failures."

10 Replies 10

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Carlos,

might be not enough media sessions defined, causing transfers to fail?

Regards,

Riccardo

Hello Ricardo.

This isn't a problem, because if i used the script aa.aef, the call is transfer correctly. Thanks

Good step!

That means that something in your script is preventing the transfer to complete, trying to see which part of it is failing and what might cause the failure.

Regards,

Riccardo

Does it always fail when the call is transfered to an agent, or only 50% of the time? Are all the agetns configured in the same Parition, make sure this is no a CSS/PT issue. If you can please post your script. Have you tried a reactive debug, anything jumps out?

Chris

Hello Chris:

Only 50% the call fail to transfer, the rest of call go to queue and it is a bucle into the queue.

All the agents is in the same partition. The CTI Ports and DN have configured the same CSS, this CSS include all partitions.

this is the script

Your script looks fine, however I am not sure why you have the delay step in there since you are playing a prompt already. You would only use delay script if you use Hold/Unhold steps to play MOH from CM.

I'd like you to make the following 2 calls and let me know the result:

1. Agent is ready, does the phone ring?

2. Agent is no ready, call goes to queue, you make the agent ready, does the phone ring?

Chris

Thanks, Carlos. That was exactly my issue. It helped a lot.

joshuamarsh
Level 1
Level 1

Did you find a solution to this one? I'm seeing the same thing, but do not see a script error.

That turned out to be an easy one: the customer put the agent extensions in a partition unreachable by CCX. Check your dial plan if you see this error.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: