Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH Disappeared

peternnaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CCM4.1 and since it does not support CP-7911 by default, I uploaded the firmware and device park for CP-7911 onto the CMM to be able to use the Phone model. After successful upload, I noticed that my MOH no longer plays, intsead it gives an intermitent beep sound every 3 - 4 secs. Is there any way I can restore my MOH?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's the IP Voice Media Streaming, it's the service in charge of the MOH server, you can do it from the serviceability. restart it in all the servers where the service is running.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

try restarting the IPVMS, make sure the MOH files are in there and also that the phones have a MRGL which has a MOH server in it

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi javalenc,

The MOH are there and the phones have a MRGL. What's IPVMS and how do I go about restarting it?

Hi javalenc,

The MOH are there and the phones have a MRGL. What's IPVMS and how do I go about restarting it?

It's the IP Voice Media Streaming, it's the service in charge of the MOH server, you can do it from the serviceability. restart it in all the servers where the service is running.

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Thanks a lot. It works fine now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: