Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.2 forward DN to RP

mc12mc12m
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a Unified Call Manager 4.2 based VOIP network and a Call Center project based on this. I bought a 0800 number for incoming call to the CC. That 0800 number is just a virtual number, the calls from that number are entering my system trough a 'normal' number like 021406xxxx. I need to forward that number(021406xxxx) to a routing point. That number is not attached to any phone. I tryed to make a hunt group but I cannot use RP's into the group, I can only use the configured DN's from the system. How can I forward that number to the RP?

Thanks,

Marian C

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

create a translation rule for that, as DN use the 0800 and as translate called party what you want to dial or the RP you want to match

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

I tryed a translation rule but I get a "unallocated number" when i call the 0800 number.

Thanks,

Marian

Hi all,

I've resolved the problem by creating a CTI port and forwarding that port to the RP I wanted.

Thanks for your help!

Marian C

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Marian,

Have you tried setting up the RP with the 021406xxxx DN? The other thing you could try is just setting up 021406xxxx as a new RP with Call Forward All to the CC number.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: