Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place 6.0

miqbal_786
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i've configured MP 6.0 along with IP-GW, web conferenceing and GW-sim etc.. every thing is working fine .. i can dial-in via an ip phone and get the standard greeting.

issue: in order to schedule a meeting or configure a web conference server, i need to get into that server via a web interface and i don't know which id and password i should use ... if i see the doc, it says use your System manager-level id and password ( i don't know which one is that ).

if some one could help me out in that , it will be great.

Thanks in advance

Muddasir

6 Replies 6

baris
Level 1
Level 1

Whenever you login to the web interface with a user that has been assigned "System Mgr" role in meetingtime, you will see an admin link at the top right of the browser.

Do you have meetingtime installed? You can use it to define users, but the thing is, you will also need an admin user there, and that same id can already be used to log in to the web interface :)

Ideally the admin user should be either "admin" or "Admin". You can try those at first.

Regards,

Baris.

Thanks a lot for replying...

MeetingTime is installed now .... i had to rebuild the server yesterday so i installed everything. Now when i try to get into Meetingtime, its not letting me in either with Admin or admin and pw cisco... although before rebuilding the server i was able to get in.

What i can do at this point?

Thanks

finally, i am in the Meeting time MR2. Now when i create a user, save it and go to preference Tab, it doesn't show up there and therefore i can't get in to web conferencing.

any idea???

Thanks

Hi,

Actually any new users should be seen in the preference tab immediately, could you check if everything is ok at the audioserver? You can check the system / alarm table in meetingtime, and additionally you should ssh/telnet to audioserver and issue the commands:

swstatus

sysconfig

and check if all are ok.

Regards,

Baris.

Thanks a lot Baris!!!!

I had to call to cisco TAC in order to get the "Password of the DAY" to get in to MeetingTime.

Thanks again..

Muddasir

Hi again,

I remembered another way to get to the admin interface. on the server itself use port 8002:

http://localhost:8002/

This way you can get in as tech engineer, and modify system settings.

Regards,

Baris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: