cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Cisco Phone Application Suite

asanchez
Level 1
Level 1

Where I can download the new application suite for IP Phones?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Unified Application Environment

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/CUAE

Sometimes the releases take some time before being posted here but just check the page every once in a while.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi, thanks for your info. Cisco Unified Phone Applications gives the end users productivity features such as: Outlook/contact Synchronization , Personalization Features such as: Ring-tones, wallpapers, etc.

I already checked the link of Cisco Unified Application Environment, but I'm not pretty sure that is what I'm looking for.

Please let me know if you have some info about this.

hitechdirect
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for this also. I have googled and searched for days now but it is nowhere to be found.

Has anyone found it?

Nope, all the links redirect to the Software Delivery Service and it isn't out there. I actually opened a TAC case on it and they said that it is not available for download and that I should contact our Account Manager or customer service. I sent an email but haven't heard anything back yet.

msabir
Level 4
Level 4

If you want to use "out of the box" applications , try PhoneTop Messenger. It provides audio paging, intercom, text notification, wave file broadcast, local weather alerts notification, Amber alerts, etc. on your Cisco IP phones. It takes about 5 mins to install it, and 10-15 mins to configure and you have superb ad-on for CUCM.