Hi, all !
After successfull installation of Unity 5.0(1) with Exchange 2003 as the message
store in UM configuration without failover, the system administrator of my company
told me, that he has lost the server (some problem with raid array) running this
Exchange 2003 we've established partnership with.
After the accident he has reinstalled Exchange 2003, but with different name of the
server and the mailstore appropriately. As a result we currently have 2 (two) Exchange
servers/mailstores integrated with MS Active Directory:
- The first one is unusable, as I can understand (am I right ?)
- The second one is the newest
Can anybody advice what type of reconfiguration of the Unity do we need in this situation if:
- it doesn't really matter to us about existing/imported subscribers
- the installation is a demozone in fact thus we can do anything we need
- the goal is simple: get configuration of system as it was before 1st Exchange 2003 was up and running
* Unity is member of the domain
** Unity has been already integrated with CUCM (voicemail ports are registered in there)
Thank you, if somebody have any idea.