cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity transfer to toll free number

balitewiczp
Level 2
Level 2

currently have restriction tables modified and unity call handlers are able to transfer to intl and ld numbers. I cannot transfer to a toll free number. Thought it might be related to toll free screening, but dialing from IP phone works. thanks

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

do the CSS from the ip phone is the same for the VM port?

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

No, the CSS is different for the vm ports and the phones. But the phones are in a partition which is in the vm CSS. And the vm pilots are in the CSS of the phones. Only problem is toll free, ld and intl work

VM ports CSS need to reach the route pattern for each kind of call you want to allow

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Thought about that, but I can dial other ld numbers which are covered by the same 9.@ pattern. Maybe there's a nanp route filter for toll free.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Pete,

Hope all is well! I have seen other people with this issue before. If this is just one particular Toll Free number you can create a new CTI-RP in CCM that is setup to Call Forward All to the Toll Free in question. Then change Unity to transfer to the new CTI-RP instead. This is a pretty transparent method :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

Interesting concept. I have unity dialing other external numbers, but maybe I have to do something different for toll free. I'll try doing what you suggest. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: