CallerEnteredDigit information in IPCC Enterprise system.

Unanswered Question
May 27th, 2008

Hi

My customer want to know the information about which node is visiting by the subscribers. That means information about details CED.

So plz assistance me so that I can get this report from ICM Database.

N.B: In Route_Call_Detail Table I got the CED but its showing only the last Entered digit by subscriber.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
rbua Wed, 05/28/2008 - 00:27

Hi,

I guess you will need to do some data manipulation and look for the same router call key id and the different legs of the call, if the CEDs are entered at different IVR interaction in the same call leg, the only way to retrieve them would be some filtering of the VRU CAP files, but never saw anybody do it, otherwise as you verified only the latest interaction will be displayed.

Regards,

Riccardo

rashedul45 Wed, 05/28/2008 - 00:35

yeah i need the report about which menu in IVR is using by the subscriber.

Can u plz tell me the exact procedure to get it . Or any other link of doc in cisco site.

For example a caller entering 1112 for the billing information. i need the information about CED(1112) for that ANI number.

rbua Wed, 05/28/2008 - 04:37

Hi again,

there is no solution out of the box, what you need is basically the IVR logs for each interaction.

In the ICM system those logs are stored in a folder with a CAP extension, you could use the VRUTrace utility to convert the binary into text format, see tech note on it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a00800949b1.shtml

You could eventually build some parser to process them and review the exact interaction.

Regards,

Riccardo

pranavluhar Wed, 05/28/2008 - 09:17

I don't know if I understood the question, but it looks like you want to record each prompt reply done by customer. You can design specific code for each ivr interaction (it its possible) and store in to a custom ECC variable or any peripherial variable. At the end parse these by a custom reporting to create a desired report.

let me know if this helps

Actions

This Discussion