cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Licensing upgrade IPCC 4.0 to 5.0

hauchinango
Level 3
Level 3

I will be upgrading IPCC express from 4 to 5.

I have smartnet, so used the PUT tool to get the software. Included in the software bundle was a PAK key, which I used to get a license file for the upgrade.

It does not appear that this license file is for my sessions / seats. Is it nescessary to purchase an upgrade for this?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You can contact licensing@cisco.com or open a S3 case online and include the problem description. You would include the new PAK you received and the old PAK if you have it, or else if you have the license file (original) please attach that with the case. Licensing team will issue a new license.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You can contact licensing@cisco.com or open a S3 case online and include the problem description. You would include the new PAK you received and the old PAK if you have it, or else if you have the license file (original) please attach that with the case. Licensing team will issue a new license.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: