cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco LMS 2.6 unable to Update

hasmurizal
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed it on a win2k3 and the installation was smooth, i think. anyway i am unable to update it via the online software/device under Common service. it showed "Error while downloading package information from CCO for the selected products.". Please advice.tq

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Assuming you can access the previously posted URL directly, then you may be hitting CSCsg47200 which means you will first need to download and install the CS 3.0.6 update. then Software Center should work again.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of Common Services do you have installed? Can you access http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/cw2000/lan-planner.shtml directly in your browser? Do you use a proxy? If so, have you configured your proxy settings correctly in LMS?

my network does not have proxy setups. the Common service is ver3.0.5 Do i need to update to 3.0.6_win_k9?

Assuming you can access the previously posted URL directly, then you may be hitting CSCsg47200 which means you will first need to download and install the CS 3.0.6 update. then Software Center should work again.

Ok then, thank you for the info. will try afterwards. Tomorrow i'll respond to this msg what's the outcome.

hi, thanks for your help. After install CS 3.0.6, LMS can be update via online again. Cheers mate!!!