cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCsm77245

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Will the LMS 3.1 update include the fix for CSCsm77245 that's made public today, given the short timeframe in between? Or, would it be patchable by the cwcs3.x-sol-CSCsm77245-0 on CCO right now?

What patches on CCO, up to a certain date, can we expect to be included in LMS 3.1?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

LMS 3.1 will include CS 3.2 which includes this fix. All currently posted patches on Cisco.com should be rolled into LMS 3.1.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

LMS 3.1 will include CS 3.2 which includes this fix. All currently posted patches on Cisco.com should be rolled into LMS 3.1.

Can we assume the same about all the patches that are not on CCO but rather obtained by "contacting TAC"?

For the most part, yes. Most patches obtained through the TAC were written by me, and I have pushed DE to include them in LMS 3.1. There are some that won't make it due to lack of test time, however. If you have specific bug IDs, I can comment on those.

Please comment on these six in my notes:

CSCse52700-0

CSCsl97698

CSCsm10925

CSCsm66330

CSCsk35018

CSCsl97497

CSCse52700 was fixed in RME 4.1. CSCsl97698, CSCsm10925, and CSCsm66330 will be fixed in LMS 3.2. CSCsk35018 will not be fixed as Sybase told us we are not vulnerable (see Release notes in the bug). CSCsl97497 was fixed in CM 5.0.3.

Hi,

...any update on the attached patches being rolled up into LMS v3.1?

w/tks

R.

PS - will v3.1 features be reviewed at Networkers? The late-June timing seems perfect for it.

There are a lot of bugs here. Go through Bug Toolkit again. Some of these bugs have now been fixed. For any bug that is open RIGHT NOW, they will NOT be fixed in LMS 3.1. I looked through the patched bugs, and all will be fixed in LMS 3.1 (except maybe the DFM 40% bug as that is still under investigation). We are not planning any devbug workarounds in LMS 3.1.

We will try and slate some of the LMS lab to audience topics, but we have A LOT of material, and only four hours to cover it. I will be working the Technical Solutions Clinic, and I can talk about LMS 3.1.

When is LMS 3.2 sceduled to be released? I have received a few updates to subscribed bugs over the last few days saying that they are fixed in version 3.2, however I haven't seen LMS 3.2 available for download?

Cheers

Andy

LMS v3.1 won't be a download (too big): it's a physical dvd media shipment. Check your contract status at http://www.cisco.com/upgrade/index.shtml or talk to your account manager.

LMS v3.2 maybe springtime next year; the coming October cycle is rumored as an IDU.

cheers,

R.

PS - did you mean CS v3.2? that's in LMS v3.1

Ahh... I just re-read the BugID on CCO and it does state Common Services. It's a bit of a pain having all the version numbers so close together.

So LMS 3.1 won't be available as a download like the December update? Nothing is too big to download anymore surely? The CUCM6.1 upgrade is a 2.5GB DVD image that's available to download. I can understand it if it's a licensing thing, but not that it's too big...

Thanks for the clarification on CS 3.1.

Andy

aye, agree with you but that's the word.

I understand Joe is looking into it though (at least the ability to order the package online via /upgrade site).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco