cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Database Replication Error between two ACS SE's

jkeddington_2
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting this error when trying to replicate the database between two ACS SE:"Inbound database replication from ACS 'infsysacs1' denied". Does anyone have any idea's as to why It would be denied??

4 Replies 4

jkeddington_2
Level 1
Level 1

I was able to figure out what my issue was and resolve it. Database replication is working just fine now.

Hi,

Can you share with us on how you solved the problem?

Regards,

Daniel Alex

Absoultely. Database replication works one way and only one way. You must pick which ACS will send and which ACS will receive. On the ACS that will be receiving you must not select any "Replication" Partners. For inbound replication select the other ACS. Here is the document I reviewed which has screen shots look for page 14: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a0080742f60.shtml

psix
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I had the same problem and I found a (the) solution.

For example :

- I have 2 ACS SE.

- The primary (ACS1) and the secondary (ACS2).

- Replication from ACS1 to ACS2.

- on ACS1, in the network menu, for the "self" entry, the key is "SelfKeyACS1" (it's just for the example....you can put what you want of course)

In the configuration on ACS2, for the entry of ACS1 the key must be "SelfKeyACS1" (the key for the self entry on ACS1).

I hope it's clear.. :-)

Regards,

Philippe