Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Services not starting after CUCM 5.1.3 Restore

Hi,

I am restoring a CUCM Publisher using DRS for a redundant cold standby. The existing Publisher is an MCS 7825 running ver 5.1.3 (upgraded from 5.1.2b). The new hardware is the same MCS 7825.

I built the 2nd publisher to 5.1.2b with all the same information (same hostname, IP, all passwords the same). I then upgraded it to 5.1.3 successfully. I then installed the UK locale and dial plan. I then added the licenses. Finally I started the restore. It took approx 2 hours but restored successfully and asked me to reboot the server.

Once the server was rebooted, none of the web pages came up. I have connected via SSH and tried

"service manager list"

All I get is:

Service Manager Response list for list request is NULL

etc..

Can anyone help?

David

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What licenses did you apply as they are MAC specific?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick response. The backup box has it's own license registered to it's own MAC address.

It is not actually a standby Publisher - more of a test one. It is for a test environment. A node license and some device licenses were purchased for this. I successfully entered these before the restore and they went on okay.

Thanks

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: