Views
Helpful
Replies

Thanks Paolo!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Paolo,

I wanted to be the first to congratulate you on reaching this new milestone! I also wanted to say thanks for your awesome participation here on the Forums. You have added a great deal of wisdom and excellent help for many others to share.

All the best!

Huff

9 Replies 9

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Paolo,

I second Rob's statement. Good job!! Congrats on reaching 10002.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Paolo

Congrats!!! great achievement, hopefully one day i'll be able to reach those great numbers haha

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Paolo,

Congratulations on reaching a great milestone!! Maybe I will reach there in about 10yrs or so. Anyhow, you are a great contributor to this forum, and many of the solutions that you have posted have been of great help to myself, as well as others.

Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you fellows for the appreciation. Being able to help someone stuck is always rewarding, and I'll try to do that as long as possible.

Cheers!

When I see a question about CME or Gateways, i know you would be the best one in this forum to answer it. Keep the good work going paolo.

Thank you.

You have saved my ass on a number of occasions so I have to add a big congrats!

Scott

Paulo, I also would like to extend congratulations to you on this significant achievement. I know that once you become involved in a thread, resolution is near. Thanks for the dedication that you have put in to help so, so, many. Your 2 cents is always welcome!

Abhijit.Das
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks a ton for all that you have done for us Paolo all these years...

Abhijit.

Guys,

Thought experts are talking here so post my question here as well.

Need your help. We have Unity Connection 2.1 installed at our HQ with CCM6.1 and Unity Express with CCME installed at one of our remote sites. We are planning to convert CCME to SRST and register all remote site users to the central cluster of CCM6.1 so that all remote site users can get access to the CCM 6.1 featureset. In addition, we are also planning to put all remote site voice mail users on Unity Connection 2.1 server instead of separate Unity Express module. So here is my question, I have been asked if we could use Unity Connection 2.1 as a Primary voice mail solution for the remote site users and use unity express with SRST as a secondary solution, should the WAN link between HQ and remote site is down.

I have never come across this kinda situation or configuration so if there is any document available explaining the scenario i.e. how to configure unity connection and express in primary/secondary mode, what key points needs to be considered , any additional licences required to make them working in primary/secondary mode, etc would be a great help.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: