We use a fixed wireless PTP link for our small business internet connection. We were using a cheap cable router connected to the PTP radio, and connecting the LAN side to a VLAN the 3750 for the LAN to get out to the net.
The cable router has now died, so I set up the 3750 to route for the LAN directly to the PTP radio. Here are the details:
1) The problem is that the switch will not route from VLAN 300 (192.168.1.1) to the PTP gateway 172.16.88.1
2) Ping to 172.16.88.1 from .45 works
3) Routing VLAN 300 to VLAN 200 works
4) PCs on VLAN 300 can ping 172.16.88.45, but not .1
5) Debug IP packet shows no output when trying to ping 172.16.88.1 from VLAN 300, but shows packets when pinging .45
6) Source ping from 172.16.88.45 to 192.168.1.1 works
7) A cable router or laptop configured like g1/0/24 and connected directly to the PTP radio gets out fine.
Hopefully it's something simple I missed...but I have to get this up ASAP. Config is attached.
Big thanks for the help everyone!