cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 4FXO Outbound Help

Arthur Kant
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all, I have CME 4.2 and I am trying to get outbound calls to work on my system and I am failing.

I want users to press 9 and then dial their number. However when they hit new call, and then dial 9 they get an immediate fast busy.

I have secondary-dial tone configured for 9

Attached are my dial-peers.

5 Replies 5

Arthur Kant
Level 1
Level 1

an update, dial-peers seem to work as I can do call forward on a ephone-dn to an outsite number, say 914025555555 and it works. Seems to be a ephone template issue? Its like the the phone rejects "9" immediatly. Attached is my telephone-service

Hi friend,

How is set up your corlist settings in your ephones?

Regards,

- adrián.

I have

corlist incoming International

corlist outgoing International

on all dial-peers. It is wierd because it immediatly goes to fast busy. The my outgoing dial-peers seem to be working as I can call-forward all to an external number with no problems. I have removed secondary-dial 9 on telephone-service and readd-ed both times re-generating configs.

oops a correction to above I mean I have the referenced corelist on all of my ephone-dn 's assigned to the phones.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: