Views
Helpful
Replies

'Work Not Ready' - 'Work Ready' states in UCCE

Bozzy2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I've noticed that my Skill Group and Agent Skill Group dont show the real WorkNotReadyTimeToHalf and WorkReadyTimeToHalf data. The agents are constantly using these buttons on their desktops but all I see is a few seconds on the reports. I also track these events on Agent State Trace table so they do use these buttons very frequently.

Is there something that I forgot doing on configuration?

Thank you in advance

6 Replies 6

Not sure if I followed you completely. Is this happening on webview? or?

Both, since I checked the DB, I'm sure it's the same on Webview

Might be CSCsa27237. What is your running ICM release? Did you try going for the latest SR already?

Regards,

Riccardo

valueteam_ccs
Level 1
Level 1

If the agents works whit multiples skills, an agent may be in workready state for a skill and worknotready for another.

>If the agents works whit multiples skills, an agent may be in workready state for a skill and worknotready for another.

I don't think that's possible.

Regards,

Geoff

Thank you all,

I opened a TAC case last week, I checked out the bug, I will try the workaround tomorrow. I really hope the workready-worknotready time is calculated in the overall Handle time. I just need custom reports then.

Will keep you updated.

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: