Views
Helpful
Replies

License Files

mwild
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

After I uploaded the license files for CCM 6.1 I get the following message "Cisco Unified Communications Manager service should be restarted after uploading software version license file"

where is this service located at? and what is it called. I have looked under the services but do not see anything with this listing.

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- Go to the CCMService page go to Tools >> Control Center - Feature Services.

- Select the Publisher CallManager server from the drop down box and click go.

- Under CM Services, select the "Cisco CallManager" service and click on restart.

That is the service that should be restarted.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You should go to Cisco Callmanager Servicability (top right hand corner drop down box) and go to Control center to restart the service. Remember there are Feature services and NEtwork services. Use Feature services.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

thank you sir, but I do not see a service called Cisco Unified Communications Manager service. Is it called something else?

Yeah it may be called Cisco Callmanager service.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

thanks again, the closest one I can see is Cisco CallManager Serviceability, but its under Network Services. Not sure if thats the right one.

- Go to the CCMService page go to Tools >> Control Center - Feature Services.

- Select the Publisher CallManager server from the drop down box and click go.

- Under CM Services, select the "Cisco CallManager" service and click on restart.

That is the service that should be restarted.

FYI: If the service is not listed under Feature Service is because it is not active, go to Tools >> Service Activation and make sure that the "Cisco CallManager" service has been activated; otherwise, click on "Check All Services" and then Save.

After doing that, the service should be displayed under "Feature Services".

Hope this helps!

thank you sir, your instructions were very easy to follow.

Points for you both!

thanks,

Mike

Thanks! Any time!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: