cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Site to Site VPN Tunnel (Trouble)

ray_stone
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am trying to make tunnel between two sites and I have setup all configuration and check configuration multiple times but still not able to recognize the issue. when I execute the below commands:-

show crypto isakmp sa

Result of the command: "show crypto isakmp sa"

There are no isakmp sas

Anyone tell me what should I do??? Thanks!

show crypto isakmp sa

Result of the command: "show crypto isakmp sa"

There are no isakmp sas

Can anyone tell me

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ray

In Rwanda

no crypto map outside_map 1 match address outside_1_cryptomap

crypto map outside_map 1 match address outside_cryptomap_1

Try setting pre-shared-key to 1 in both ends untill you resolve the issue.

Try reloading firewalls in both ends.

If reload doesnt work, try using a different transform set for l2l ESP-3DES-MD5 for example. Dont forget to define isakmp policy for this in India.

Regards

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

There could be multiple issues - but the first thing I would check is - if you have defined the interesting traffic, you have to identify what traffic should pass over the VPN - this in turn will bring the VPN up.

If you have no isakmp sa's - you don't have an active VPN.

HTH.

Hi, both firewall configuration are attached for your reference but when by using troubleshooting command it doesnt show IKE peer. Please review it and tell me where I am doing mistake. Thanks.

Hi, can anyone respond as I need to make site to tunnel on priority basis. Thanks

Hi, can anyone respond as I need to make site to tunnel on priority basis. Thanks

Hi Ray

In Rwanda

Try setting pre-shared-key to 1 in both ends untill you resolve the issue.

Try reloading firewalls in both ends.

If reload doesnt work, try using a different transform set for l2l ESP-3DES-MD5 for example. Dont forget to define isakmp policy for this in India.

Regards

Thanks, now the tunnel has been created. Can I change in the access list instead of following commands and change outside_cryptomap_1 to outside_1_cryptomap.

Sure you can

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card