Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

do IVR?

hello I need a tool IVR but i do not know anything. My issue is that a user to call to IVR imaginary in this moment and user type a case o digits to anything case this get a status the databse is postgrest . HOw can I to do it? How tools do am I need? How do I use CUE for this case?

1 Reply 1

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hola Santiago,

your question is more or less the ABC of a RFP, how do I do something with just a bit of information.

A forum is limited in how well this could be explored, I would recommend to engage your Cisco sales rep for similar scenarios.

In general you would need to know how many callers you want to treat, what are activities you want to perform.

In your case you established your DB would be postgres, this is quite limiting since you would need to use some ODBC connections or embebbed XML connection/data dip/connection closure routine given that I know no IVR solution with native postgres interconnection.

Since I doubt this would be your only requirement I would recommend to engage the sales contact to review all your requirements in detail.

Regards,

Riccardo