Views
Helpful
Replies

Submission of Received SPAM to Senderbase

Slatts_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I understand there is an email address that we can forward undetected SPAM to in order to submit it for processing by senderbasse etc.

Anyone happen to know what the address is ?

Thanks,

Slatts

4 Replies 4

How to Report Misclassified Messages
Please use the following email addresses to report misclassified messages:

IronPort Anti-Spam
* Report undetected spam to: spam@access.ironport.com
* Report false-positives to: ham@access.ironport.com

its on www.ironport.com under Support -> Antispam -> Ironport
when you login.

shannon.hagan
Level 1
Level 1

The original message needs to be forwarded as an attachment so that they get the full headers.

steven_geerts
Level 1
Level 1

I am just wondering: does anyone have ever had a reply of answer on a submitted message?

I have submitted a few examples but never got any response. It may be they have processed my posts or it may be they have never done anything with it.

Maybe I’m to demanding and can't expect them to answer every message they receive, but I would like to know at least they have received my notice and will take a look at it.

Steven

karlyoun
Level 1
Level 1

I am just wondering: does anyone have ever had a reply of answer on a submitted message?

I have submitted a few examples but never got any response. It may be they have processed my posts or it may be they have never done anything with it.

Maybe I’m to demanding and can't expect them to answer every message they receive, but I would like to know at least they have received my notice and will take a look at it.

Steven

The volume of mail that is submitted to these addresses is too high to respond to each one. Every one of them is looked at and classified as Spam or Ham, then entered into the Corpus where it contributes to new rules. The best feedback you can get is that you should stop seeing messages like that within a day or so.

Karl Young
Product Support Engineer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: