Exam Simulations

Unanswered Question
Jun 2nd, 2008

Looking to take CCNA test within the next month or so. Was wondering about simulations on the exam, do they throw alot of router/switch configuration sims at you?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Hi There

Nobody can answer this question for you without breaking the terms of the Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) that they sign before completing all Cisco Certification exams.

If you study the material to the point where you understand it and get some hands on practice either with real Cisco equipment (home lab) or maybe Dynamips to the point where you are comfortable configuring and troubleshooting what si taught in your study material, then you should be able to deal with whatever come your way on exam day.

Best Regards,

Michael

fullert Tue, 06/10/2008 - 05:32

I have taken the exam. I have found that if I think I need to ask if it is on the exam, study it immensely! Cisco certifications are valuable. If they were easy, everyone would have one. I have not passed yet but I appreciate the difficulty and the fact I need to study so much. The Cisco Library set was the best thing I could have ever purchased. I have the old set and the new updated set. BOTH WERE A HUGE INVESTMENT. GET THEM AND GO PAGE BY PAGE. You will be glad you did in the long run. I got that advise from my professor at the local college while taking the networking academy and it is paying off. I have talked to alot of people and found there are truly no shortcuts for getting a CCNA and once you get it and begin working in the field, the lack of knowledge would show up anyway. I will be better off actually knowing it to the core.

Actions

This Discussion