Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME dial-peer issue

cpartsenidis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I've stumbled across a very wierd problem on a CCME 4.1 system where there seems to be a dial-peer

that only shows up when I type 'show dial-peer voice summary' with the following details:

TAG ID= 20033

Destination-pattern= 8000...

Port= 50/0/90

The issue here is that the above dial peers doesn't exist in the configuration. At some point in the past

I created and then deleted it, and now I can't call any 800 numbers!

Any idea how I can delete this dial-peer ?

Cheers,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi friend,

Please check in your configuration the existence of ephone-dn 90 and look its destination-patterns. That seems to me that is a MWI on/off pattern for VoiceMail.

Regards,

- adrián.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi friend,

Please check in your configuration the existence of ephone-dn 90 and look its destination-patterns. That seems to me that is a MWI on/off pattern for VoiceMail.

Regards,

- adrián.

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Excuse me, I mean look for the number configured under ephone-dn 90, not destination-pattern.

Sorry.

Regards,

- adrián.

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi friend,

Dial-peer with tags similar to 20033 (and that can't be seen in the configuration) are dial-peers used to route calls thru virtual voice-ports (such as 50/0/90):

Take a look on this link, may be helpful:

http://www.ciscopress.com/articles/article.asp?p=401648

Regards,

- adrián.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: