Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI OS NotReady Reasons Code

venchalam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have written custom OCX with CTIOS Client DLL's in VB. I am trying to get Not Ready reasons codes list from CTI OS Server through event OnQueryAgentStateConf. But I am not able to extract it. I am able to dump the properties and see the list of codes. Can you please tell me how to extract it from pIArguments.

Thanks in Advance.

Tnx

Ven

2 Replies 2

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

There are here various reasons 1) The supervisor routing script is not configured properly OR 2) the dialed number assigned for supervisory calls is not associated with the routing script correctly

All the messages above are related to the Supervisor configuration on the router. Ask the user to check the CTI OS System Manager's guide to configure the script correctly.

Hi,

I am not getting the point here. I am speaking about getting not ready reasons codes that comes with the event on agent state query conf. what this has to do with Supervisor ? Please explain.

Thanks & Regards

Venkatesh.V

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: