cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cluster CCM 4.1

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

If I want to test some network settings (routing etc), what is the best solution to test it, but cluster should work fine after test?

Should I switch off cluster? Or should I switch off only subscriber? If I switch off subscriber what services should I run after?

4 Replies 4

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

what do you mean by "network settings"?

switching off the publisher wont interrupt the telephony, however some features will not work: i.e for CCM 4.x: extension mobility, CFA...etc. on the other hand if you switch off the Sub, calls in process will continue operating but new calls will not be available until the phones fail over the the publisher.

HTH

All network configuration doing not in the UP TIME. But it's critical to make everything work int the WORKING HOURS

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

-

I mean, that one time I just have network changing (upgrade the CORE of the network) and after this operation there were problems with replication between publisher and subscriber and

now i don't have same problems. How Can I prevent the situation like "REPLICATION PROBLEM" during network problems? Does switch off subscriber help this or also I should switch off publisher?