cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I specify different Ip adresse in function of the remote caller.

mmisonne
Level 2
Level 2

How can I specify different Ip adresse in function of the remote caller.

I have a interface carte Wic-2Am in a central routeur.

Six remote office have to connect to the central office with PC and analog modem, and I need to associate them different access list. How can I do that ?

2 Replies 2

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco provides basic traffic filtering capabilities with access control lists (also referred to as access lists). Access lists can be configured for all routed network protocols (IP, AppleTalk, and so on) to filter the packets of those protocols as the packets pass through a router.You can configure access lists at your router to control access to a network: access lists can prevent certain traffic from entering or exiting a network.

Refer the following url for more information on configuring access-lists:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2/security/configuration/guide/scfacls.html

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you using radius ?

Typically the IP address is assigned via radius, however radius can be complicated to use for a small company. As an alternative you can try configuring the IP address as an attribute in an aaa attribute-list (also a bit complicated), or do the authentication clear-text with autocommand ppp x.x.x.x to specify a different IP for each caller. This is probably the easier method.