cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC Features

mknepper
Level 1
Level 1

Couple of client driven requests for CUPC.

- Can you see call forwarding information for a particular phone?

- Any visibility into the Park environment within CUCM?

Thanks,

Mark Knepper

INX

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I do not believe either can be "seen" from the CUPC icons. If the person searchs in LDAP for another subscriber of CUPC, the CUPS will give out line status. (on/off hook) or if the person is logged in, logged out. In a meeting, available, etc. But I do not recall seeing in CUPC if cfwd is visible from the client side.

For PARK, Im not quite sure. The CUPC will work exactly like an IP phone. So it can Park a call, pickup a call, etc. There are no visuals of what calls are parked, etc if that is what you mean

That it is similar to my experience around CFWD.

With Park we are running into the need for people to "follow up" to make sure PARKed calls have been retrieved. The ability within Attendant Console to view the "parking lot" is currently used heavily for this purpose, as well as if a user forgets where they parked the caller.

Thanks,

Mark

I think there is a trigger for Parked calls to ring the person back. I could be wrong, but I would have to look up the parameter in CUCM.

There is no visual the end user on what calls are parked and where. You would need some sort of console for this or Contact center application to see which calls are in que

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: