cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPIVR: Image from first server on second server

bilalghayad
Level 1
Level 1

I have two IPIVR's servers, one of them for some reason was formatted and when we come back to recover it, we discover that the CD version is end of sales, so we were not able to otain the needed CD's specially the hardware detection CD (as by mistake the BIOS was upgraded, and that cause a fail in the OS to be installed).

What we did is an image from the first IPIVR and we deployed that image on the second IPIVR, and it went up as OS and having CRS (I do not know what the BIOS version currently now), but the CRS Engine service can not be started, we tried to login for the web administration page to do the JTAPI link configuration and LDAP, but we are not able to login, whatever we give it, it return unauthentication login. We tried the same username and password existed on the production server and did not work, and we tried the default username and password (cisco, cisco) and did not login.

Note: When we used the image we also ran a script specially to modifiying the registry.

Did any one face such problem?

Regards

Bilal

1 Reply 1

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

First off, Cisco wouldn't support this but my guess of what you are running into is that the hostname and IP Address is now changed (from the original host).

Therefore, you have to re-run the IPIVR setup. Just stick in the CD's, re-run through setup, re-run through AppAdmin setup (login as Administrator/ciscocisco).

After that your CRS server should be operational.

adignan - CDW

*please rate helpful posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: