Views
Helpful
Replies

CFWNA from Connected Step?

t.schaffner
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to build a script with a call forward no answer function when the call is in the connected state ringing an agent extension and the "Agent State after Ring No answer" on the server is set to Ready?

We have a Helpdesk environment where the available supporter agents login in the morning, but often leave the desk and do not want to change the Ready State through the day.

If multiple agents are in ready state the call jumps from one agent to the other after the timeout but never reaches the queue. Dequeing in the failed step does not work, I'm not able to connect to a second CSQ or do a call redirect to broadcast Huntgroup.

Has anyone an idee how to solve that problem?

Regards

Thomas

2 Replies 2

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

Look under your system parameters. Look for an option called "Agent State after Ring No Answer" or something like that.

Just to add a short note, this is a very helpful doc for this process; Change Agent State to "Ready" After Not Answering a Call

From this good doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_qanda_item09186a0080227b1b.shtml

Thanks for your answer

Actually I'm using already the option you mentioned. The problem now is, that when the agent is not at the desk and the call is not answered, I have no clue how a call forward no answer function can be built in such an environment. When the call goes into the connected step and the agent is not logged out automatically, the call will ring continuously at that phone. Every time when the timeout is reached, the agent phone shows a not answered call and then rings again.

Does anyone have an idea how to build a forward no answer function when the call is already connected?

Regards

Thomas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: