Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Ticket display Directory Number of the Hunt Group

flavia.menezes
Level 1
Level 1

Please,

I have a problem with billing in CallManager 5.1. The Directory Number of the Hunt Pilot of Hunt Group is displayed in the fields "originalCalledPartyNumber" and "finalCalledPartyNumber" in the CDR Records. It isn't display the Directory Number of the extension user who received the call in any field.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

2 Replies 2

flavia.menezes
Level 1
Level 1

I found this documentation on the site of the cisco, but I did not find this parameter "Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Fields" in my CallManager 5.1.3 even clicking on the Advanced button.

Someone could help me?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/5_1_3/car/caranrpt.html

Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Fields-This parameter determines whether the finalCalledPartyNumber field in CDRs shows the directory number (DN) of the line group member who answered the call or the hunt pilot DN. Valid values specify True (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the DN of the phone that answered the call) or False (the finalCalledPartyNumber in CDRs will show the hunt pilot DN). This parameter applies only to basic calls that are routed through a hunt list without feature interaction such as transfer, conference, call park, and so on. If a feature is involved in the call, the hunt pilot DN will show in the finalCalledPartyNumber field regardless of the setting in this parameter. This parameter does not apply to Cisco Unified CallManager Attendant Console. The default value for this required field specifies False

I also got the same problem, the "Show Line Group Member DN in finalCalledPartyNumber CDR Fields" no in CM5.1.3 even clicked the Advanced button... Please help~~

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: