Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 4.2 problems

ddolbel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have taken the gamble and upgrade to acs 4.2 from 4.0.1 which seemed to go ok,

I have noticed a couple of issues, which i don't know if its just install or if its a problem everyone is having.

In acs 4.0.1 i was able to log the database replication, however in acs 4.2 the option is there however you can't configure it so how do you check the your database is replicationing, without having to check every acs server?

the next is in the service control settings in system configuration it says that acs is currently stopped however in the services on the server acs services are all running? and i can authenticate against the acs server perhaps a bug?

i would really love to find out how to re-enable the logging can anyone shed some light on it.

I'm half tempted to roll back to 4.0.1

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

stephenwa
Level 1
Level 1

I would suggest ACS version 4.1.1.23-5. There are a number of known bugs and issues with 4.0.1

I've updated my development server to 4.02, but every time I apply the sw2 cumulative patch it hoses it so I'm not too happy with it either.

I would not suggest 4.1.1.23-5, but rather 4.1.4.19 with the current patches.

yeah, i decided a couple of days ago to roll back, to 4.1.4 all is working great again, 4.2 is just to unstable at the moment. thanks for your help everyone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: