cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH while call is queued

lliborio05
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 external numbers to different departments that are forwarded to a CTI route point that has 2 lines each one with a different MOH. This CTI route Point, routes the calls to 2 pilot point associated with the same 3 Attendant Consoles. This is done so that when all lines from the AC are occupied, the calls are queued and play different MOH in each external number.

I'm trying to do the same, without the AC, by associating to the hunt group phones instead of AC lines. I have 2 phones with 1 line each, but when they are both busy, a third call hears ringing and not MOH.

Is there any way to do this without IPCC?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Luis,

Sadly, the Hunt Pilot/Hunt Group/Line Group method of Hunting does not support MOH. Only the AC Hunt and IPCC support "Hold in Queue Music"

Hope this helps! Sorry man,

Rob

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Luis,

Sadly, the Hunt Pilot/Hunt Group/Line Group method of Hunting does not support MOH. Only the AC Hunt and IPCC support "Hold in Queue Music"

Hope this helps! Sorry man,

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: