- Silver, 250 points or more
We have 2 serial T1 AT&T links configured for MUltilink. The site was working fine till now. No changes done on the router.
Now we are unable to reach the router. Got the circuit tested by at&t and turned out to be clean. Dailed into the router and all serial and multilink is up.
1. Tried to trace to outside interface no trace available.
2. Tried to ping from router to the multilink ip address and no ping responce.
3. Trace router from remote server AT&T drops at one hop same for the at&t ip and our multink ip address.
4. Able to ping to the at&t ip address unable to ping to the multink ip address from at&t server.
Thanks in advance.