cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sending to Voice Mail after Hunt.

j98me2
Level 1
Level 1

I have some calls that are set to route to a route/hunt group. This then goes to a line group. It successfully rings the extensions in the line group. The problem is if nobody picks up it drops to a fast busy signal. How do I make it finish into a voice mail box?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

if your version does not have the option just add the VM ports line group at last of the groups and create a call routing rule in unity for calls coming from that pilot

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You can set this option on the huntpilot configuration page where you can forward on busy or no answer of the hunt pilot to a CTI route point that is call forwarded to voicemail.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

I dont see that option in Route Patterns/Hunt Pilots

if your version does not have the option just add the VM ports line group at last of the groups and create a call routing rule in unity for calls coming from that pilot

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

what version callmanager are u on ?

4.x and later you should see

Hunt forward settings...

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place. I am looking in the drop down under route plan then route pattern/hunt pilot

Hi Jeremy,

Just to add a note to the good info from Shanky and Jaime;

Route Plan > Route Hunt > Hunt Pilot (Find specified Hunt Pilot #) > Hunt Pilot Configuration > Hunt Forward Settings > Forward Hunt No Answer (enter VM Pilot #)

Hope this helps!

Rob

I used the mesage from javalenc and it worked perfect.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: