cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sending to Voice Mail after Hunt.

j98me2
Level 1
Level 1

I have some calls that are set to route to a route/hunt group. This then goes to a line group. It successfully rings the extensions in the line group. The problem is if nobody picks up it drops to a fast busy signal. How do I make it finish into a voice mail box?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

if your version does not have the option just add the VM ports line group at last of the groups and create a call routing rule in unity for calls coming from that pilot

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You can set this option on the huntpilot configuration page where you can forward on busy or no answer of the hunt pilot to a CTI route point that is call forwarded to voicemail.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

I dont see that option in Route Patterns/Hunt Pilots

if your version does not have the option just add the VM ports line group at last of the groups and create a call routing rule in unity for calls coming from that pilot

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

what version callmanager are u on ?

4.x and later you should see

Hunt forward settings...

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place. I am looking in the drop down under route plan then route pattern/hunt pilot

Hi Jeremy,

Just to add a note to the good info from Shanky and Jaime;

Route Plan > Route Hunt > Hunt Pilot (Find specified Hunt Pilot #) > Hunt Pilot Configuration > Hunt Forward Settings > Forward Hunt No Answer (enter VM Pilot #)

Hope this helps!

Rob

I used the mesage from javalenc and it worked perfect.