cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobility Caller ID issue with UCM6.0.1 BE

Chris Driggers
Level 1
Level 1

I've got about 10 users set up using Mobility with remote destination profiles pointing to their cell phones. My problem is that when they receive a mobility call, the caller ID is showing up as the main office number. We are masking all outbound calls using the main DID here, so I imagine that is where this is coming from.

How can I keep my outgoing calls using this mask, but also allow caller ID for Mobility calls? If this is not possible, what do I need to do to enable caller ID for Mobility?

Many thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You can setup a separate CSS /partition that matches a separate route pattern for calls to go out from remote destination profiles. This CSS should be applied to the remote destination profile. The route pattern u create should not have caller id for outbound calls masked to the main DID.

Does this makes sense ?

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

That does make perfect sense. I will implement this and let you know how it works!

Will this also work under the following senario?

User is on CM A with ICT to CM B. All gateways are registered to CM B with external Mask.

How can I tell CM B that the call from CM A is a mobile connect call and doesn't need external mask vs a normal outbound call that does? Separate ICT's..one for normal calls and one for destination profiles?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: