cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobility Caller ID issue with UCM6.0.1 BE

Chris Driggers
Level 1
Level 1

I've got about 10 users set up using Mobility with remote destination profiles pointing to their cell phones. My problem is that when they receive a mobility call, the caller ID is showing up as the main office number. We are masking all outbound calls using the main DID here, so I imagine that is where this is coming from.

How can I keep my outgoing calls using this mask, but also allow caller ID for Mobility calls? If this is not possible, what do I need to do to enable caller ID for Mobility?

Many thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

You can setup a separate CSS /partition that matches a separate route pattern for calls to go out from remote destination profiles. This CSS should be applied to the remote destination profile. The route pattern u create should not have caller id for outbound calls masked to the main DID.

Does this makes sense ?

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

That does make perfect sense. I will implement this and let you know how it works!

Will this also work under the following senario?

User is on CM A with ICT to CM B. All gateways are registered to CM B with external Mask.

How can I tell CM B that the call from CM A is a mobile connect call and doesn't need external mask vs a normal outbound call that does? Separate ICT's..one for normal calls and one for destination profiles?