Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS Editor

kingsleyn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Please where can I get a CRS editor to download from or do anyone of you have it for me to download.

Thanks in advance

10 Replies 10

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You download it from the server where you installed the CRS product (UCCX, IP IVR etc). It works best when it's talking live to the CRS server, although it can also work in stand-alone mode. It's not free software.

Regards,

Geoff

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You can download the CRS Script Editor easily from the AppAdmin administration webpage od UCCX. (Tools -> Plugins)

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Thanks alot for your response.

This AppAdmin webpage, is it on the CRS server?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes. It is the administration web page of UCCX. You can access in the way http://<>/AppAdmin

Ypu will need a user and password to access to it.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

(Please, don't forget to rate helpful posts ;-))

Also when you get logged into CRS admin you need to go to tools and download that editor. You also find other related apps as well same spot.

Good luck

Baseer.

Hi,

Is it also possible to download this from Cisco Web site or somewhere else?

Thanks

No, only through the CRS server.

david

dave.yeskey
Level 1
Level 1

Also, you need network connectivity to the UCCX server the first time you launch the Editor.  After that you can run in standalone mode.

adrien.hemard
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If I need to make some scripts on unity express, I might use CRS editor application but it is not avaible on the module. Is that possible to get this application on CCO download zone?

thanks for your help

Adrien

Download the CUE Editor to create Unity Express scripts. Choose your Unity Express version from here http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/navigator.html?mdfid=278535672&i=rm , then go to Unity Express Utilities and download the CUE Editor.

Gabriel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: