cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inter Cluster Trunks & Translation-rules...

haarisalibaig
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have seven sites in my IPT network, 5 are on CM & 2 are on CME. Every site is assigned with 4 digit site code (EX: *104 & Extension) with callmanger my ICT is working perfectly as in Route pattern I have defined to send digits after the DOT which is ignoring *104 & sending the extension only to CM & my call is reaching the Extension. With CME I am facing issues, I have tried using the Translation-rule as any number starting with Ex: *104XXXX to be translated to XXXX & send to the CM, but the CME is not taking out the * after the translation for Ex: *1041111 is translated to *1111 which is hitting my CM or CME & the call is getting dropped. Any idea what else i can try to overcome this problem. If the question is not clear..let me know I will upload the diagram.

Regards,

Haaris

4 Replies 4

n_vigneshr
Level 1
Level 1

please upload the diagram

Jesse Drohen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If CallManager is formatting the digits the way that you want, *1041111 to 1111, I would just remove the translation rules entirely on the CME and send the entire string, *1041111, and let CCM remove the *104.

Jesse

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your response, As I mentioned we have CM & CME, with the solution provided I Hope I will solve my CM issue can you suggest me something for CME - CME calling. Also I would appriciate if you could send me the link of the document to remove the *104 by the CM 4.1

Thanks

Did anyone do this before...

Suggestions are highly appriciated.

Regards,