Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 4.2 Meet-Me Conference issue

gordonmarkus
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up a meetme conference on a CME4.2 system, and despite following the admin guide and other guides referred to within other Netpro conversations, I just can't seem to get it to work.

Looking at the status of the dspfarm, the conference bridge appears to be in service, but if a user selects 'meetme' from their softkeys and dials the meetme ext (5194) they get a message on their phone advising 'no conference bridge'.

I've attached a copy of the running-config, and a capture of some show commands that might be of interest. Any help that could be offered would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Gordon

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, you need to create more ephone-dn like the 35 you have already, up to the number of people that you want in conference, divided by two.

Also you need to so similarly for "ad-hoc" conferencing else once you set up "conference hardware", it will stop working.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Hi,

Thanks very much for the feedback. I've added some additional ephone-dn's now with the same number as ephone-dn 35. As soon as I have some feedback from the customer, I'll let you know whether it works.

Thanks again,

-Gordon

Hi,

Just to let you know that was it! It's all working now -thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

-Gordon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: