cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Enterprise Data "Call Type" data field blank

SAndreone
Level 1
Level 1

IPCC Agents need to identify calls by "Call Type" field, but data field is blank. How can I display data in field? Any suggestions very much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

You can create a user variable and associated it to your CallType's in the icm scripts.

1) create the variable in icm

2) create icm script that populates variable with the callType.

(i create scripts that define the callType and then put that definition into the variable)

This variable can then be displayed in any of the 10 VAR fields on the CTIOS CAD; ie Var1

When a caller dials in, the agent can see the callType as defined in the Var1 field on their CAD.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

You can create a user variable and associated it to your CallType's in the icm scripts.

1) create the variable in icm

2) create icm script that populates variable with the callType.

(i create scripts that define the callType and then put that definition into the variable)

This variable can then be displayed in any of the 10 VAR fields on the CTIOS CAD; ie Var1

When a caller dials in, the agent can see the callType as defined in the Var1 field on their CAD.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: