cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Expess, IP IVR ad IP Queue Manager difference

ragulan_dms
Level 1
Level 1

I am not much familier with IPCC. I would like to know what is the difference between IPCC Express, IP IVR and IP Queue manager ? How can i identify from what is beeing installed on the server through the CRS admin page.

In addition to this CCM CDs usually consist CRS CD. How does this CD differ from the IPCC express CD set ?

thanks

2 Replies 2

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Ragulan,

the product definition you are using are for the 3.x family of the UCCX solution, there is mostly no difference, it is a feature distinction:

IPQM is a part number that was used/sold to integrate the IPIVR with ICM.

IPIVR is a part number that was used/sold to provide IPIVR functionality, DB dips, prompt, etc. with or without an ICM.

IPCCExpress, is the part number that was used to provision the system also with Contact Center functionalities, Agent queues, skill group, etc.

There is no particular difference as far as the software delivery, the true difference is on the license and the use you make of the system.

The CDs coming with the CCM are for an IPCCExpress bundle, limited to 5 ports a/o agents.

Hope this clarifies it,

Riccardo

Hi Riccardo,

Sorry for the late reply. First of all thanks for the info. The number of CDs come with CCM bundle and number of CDs come with seperatly ordered "IPCC Express, IPIVR and IPQM" is different. In addition to this. how can i check whether the license is IPCC Express or IPIVR or IPQM ?

Thanks

Ragulan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: