Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks help

tinu.karki
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are using Ciscoworks v3. I need to find out exactly how many ports in total we have in all the switches that are in our network/ciscoworks. This is for both active and inactive ports. Where can i get this info from?

We have SNMP setup on the switches and ciscoworks can see all the switches, i just need to know exactly which menu item i go to if i want to see number of existing ports.

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can run a Campus Manager Port Attributes report to get a list of all switch ports are in the whole network. Go to Campus Manager > Reports > Report Generator. Select the Port Attributes report, and select your Switches and Hubs Device Type Group.

I dont have that option within campus manager. Only options i have under campus manager is Topology services, path analysis, user tracking and VLAN port assignment (see attachment). Could it be anywhere else?

This screenshot shows CiscoWorks LMS 2.2 or older. It's ~2 generations behind 3.x and will reach its "Last Date of Support" on July 31, 2008

Anyone know how to get a report of all ports from LMS 2.2?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: