cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telnet/SSH Console Window

melcara
Level 1
Level 1

I have setup the clientless SSL VPN. All is great, however I when I setup the telnet or ssh plugins the screen is very small. Can I change size of the screen like I can with RDP?

10 Replies 10

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I posted two solutions to this on an earlier post, but the guy did not respond.

I would be glad if you could test one or both of these, I don't have access to a 8.x box right now to test this out:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Virtual%20Private%20Networks&topic=Services&topicID=.ee6bd84&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc0ae97

Regards

Farrukh

I will try this out this weekend and post the reponse.

I have tried the modification to JAR file, but this seems crazy, I can't seem to be able to recreate jar file. any ideas

melcara
Level 1
Level 1

I have also modified the jta.html and can not import the file, can you tell me how to do that?

have you tried the regular Copy functions of the ASA? Edit the file on your PC and then copy it to the ASA. The other workaround would most probably require modifying the .jar file and then installing it on the ASA.

Regards

Farrukh

I can't seem to copy the file to location on Disk0:/

What is your current working directory?

pwd

What is the specific command you are trying and what error are you getting? Can you post both over here?

Regards

Farrukh

You have directly uploaded plug-in. Didn't saved in Disk0:/ that is why.

Thanks,

Dharmesh Purohit

so once I modify the plugin, how do I import it without directly uploading the plugin. would it not be easier just recompile the files into a *.jar and import it again. I just can't seem to recompile it correctly.

purohit_810
Level 5
Level 5

I think you can't. There is nowhere like adjustment.

Thanks,

Dharmesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: