cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I identify what trigger was called and route call to a menu step?

asafayan
Level 4
Level 4

What script logic will allow me to see what trigger was called?

I want to identify what trigger the contact came in on and take the caller to a specific menu step.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

You want to use the "Get Call Contact Info" step to get the "Original Called Number". Sample script attached.

adignan - CDW

*please rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

You want to use the "Get Call Contact Info" step to get the "Original Called Number". Sample script attached.

adignan - CDW

Adignan -

You are the man!

Amir

Now I see how to capture the called number - but how do I map this to a specific menu step?

I see lots of other posts suggesting to use a Match step but don't see that option in my script editor.

There are a few ways to do it. Attached is one.

If the Original Dialed Number is 4000 go to one menu and if its 5000 go to the other menu.

Again, numerous ways to slice this but hopefully you get the picture.

adignan - CDW

Hi Adignan,

I'm attaching my completed script. I appreciate your help.

Can you do a quick once over and let me know if anything jumps out at you as this is only my 2nd script!

I was wondering if there was any more efficient way to handle bilingual (english/spanish) function rather than creating two completely separate MENU structures - one for english and one for spanish.

Regards,

Amir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: