Registered 7970

Answered Question
Jun 10th, 2008

Hi,

I upgrade the firmware of my 7970 and suddenly this appear unregistered in the show ephone, I would restart the call manager?

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by ebreniz about 8 years 7 months ago

Are all the firmware files for the 7970 on the router flash and the tftp-server config lines serving those files (case sensitive.)?

Got the load command in telephony-service?

There could be many reasons for this happening:

1. Network connectivity between the phone and the CallManager is not good. - ensure good connectivity else open a TAC case

2. CallManager to which the phone is registered has high CPU/Memory utilization therefore it cannot communicate properly with the phone. - Upgrade to latest release or open a TAC case.

3. There were known issues with 7970 older loads so make sure you have the latest software on the phones (atleast 7.0.1 and above)

Overall Rating: 3 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
ebreniz Mon, 06/16/2008 - 09:04

Are all the firmware files for the 7970 on the router flash and the tftp-server config lines serving those files (case sensitive.)?

Got the load command in telephony-service?

There could be many reasons for this happening:

1. Network connectivity between the phone and the CallManager is not good. - ensure good connectivity else open a TAC case

2. CallManager to which the phone is registered has high CPU/Memory utilization therefore it cannot communicate properly with the phone. - Upgrade to latest release or open a TAC case.

3. There were known issues with 7970 older loads so make sure you have the latest software on the phones (atleast 7.0.1 and above)

Actions

This Discussion