Views
Helpful
Replies

Registered 7970

dflores83
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I upgrade the firmware of my 7970 and suddenly this appear unregistered in the show ephone, I would restart the call manager?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

Are all the firmware files for the 7970 on the router flash and the tftp-server config lines serving those files (case sensitive.)?

Got the load command in telephony-service?

There could be many reasons for this happening:

1. Network connectivity between the phone and the CallManager is not good. - ensure good connectivity else open a TAC case

2. CallManager to which the phone is registered has high CPU/Memory utilization therefore it cannot communicate properly with the phone. - Upgrade to latest release or open a TAC case.

3. There were known issues with 7970 older loads so make sure you have the latest software on the phones (atleast 7.0.1 and above)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

Are all the firmware files for the 7970 on the router flash and the tftp-server config lines serving those files (case sensitive.)?

Got the load command in telephony-service?

There could be many reasons for this happening:

1. Network connectivity between the phone and the CallManager is not good. - ensure good connectivity else open a TAC case

2. CallManager to which the phone is registered has high CPU/Memory utilization therefore it cannot communicate properly with the phone. - Upgrade to latest release or open a TAC case.

3. There were known issues with 7970 older loads so make sure you have the latest software on the phones (atleast 7.0.1 and above)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: