cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Pickup Group Notification Failure - CM 6.1(2)

blcase
Level 1
Level 1

Using CM 6.1(2) - Call Pickup Group Notification is not working. Both DN's are in the same partition as the call pickup group and the CCS on the device has the partition in it. Call comes in one DN (1275) and then follows the normal CFNA settings (in this case, rolling to another DN). The other DN that is part of the call pickup group never gets the notification (either visually or audio, on the phone or not). However, if the user preforms the call pickup anyway, it works just fine. It just the notification the is not working.

I've already adjusted the parameters under the System > Service Parameters > Call Manager and under the device settings > DN > "Call Pickup Group Audio Alert Setting(Phone Idle)"

Also, the Call Pickup Group Notification Timer in the Call Pickup Group Notification Settings is set at 1 - so I know it's not being beaten by the CFNA timer.

Also, the call to the DN is NOT set thru a hunt group. This isn't the hunt group call pickup bug everyone has issues with.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Brent/Ben

I've seen this problem in a couple of recent installations. It appears to be a bug with this release.

If you set the Route Partition of the Call Pickup Group to it will work.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

benjamin
Level 1
Level 1

Have you found any solution? I'm working on a 6.1.1(b). Same problem.

Pickup is working fine but no indicator is working.

Regards

Ben

Hi Brent/Ben

I've seen this problem in a couple of recent installations. It appears to be a bug with this release.

If you set the Route Partition of the Call Pickup Group to it will work.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

It is working - fine on 6.1.1.3000-2 after setting the partion to "none"

Yep - worked for me too, nice going. Any chance you have a bug id for this?

Sure - I couldn't find a reference in the bug DB so had to launch a TAC case to get it... and it's still not publicly viewable.

CSCsm59305

Cisco did offer to knock up an ES patch for it but I'm sticking to the workaround and standard code unless a definate requirement to do otherwise comes up.

Regards

Aaron

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: